Duties and responsibilities of our Sustainability Committee:
- Preparing a sustainability strategy in line with our bank's business strategy, market conditions and developments,
- Carrying out all sustainability activities within the framework of our bank's sustainability strategy, priority areas and targets and strengthening our sustainability performance,
- Integrating sustainability into all our ways of doing business, identifying relevant risks and opportunities, ensuring that our Bank's priority issues are aligned with sustainability issues,
- Progress of our bank in harmony with the Sustainability Principles and other relevant legislation, follow-up and communication of the legislation,
- Determining and monitoring the relations within the framework of sustainability with national and international organizations and regulatory institutions related to sustainability,
- Establishing and monitoring an honest and transparent communication platform with our bank's stakeholders on sustainability,
- Ensuring that reports containing our bank's sustainability activities and performance indicators, our corporate website and similar promotional channels are prepared and supervised in accordance with the Corporate Governance Principles and Sustainability Principles.
For more information on our Sustainability Governance, please see our Annual Integrated Report.