On 28.02.2022, the Board of Directors of Akbank have decided to hold The Shareholders' Ordinary General Assembly on March 28, 2022, Monday, at 14:00, at Akbank Headquarters, Sabancı Center, 4. Levent, Istanbul, to discuss the agenda.
The Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly of 2021:
1. Opening and Appointment of the Meeting Presidential Board,
2. Communication and discussion of the Report of the Board of Directors,
3. Communication of the Independent Auditors’ Report,
4. Communication, discussion and ratification of the Financial Statements of 2021,
5. Discharge of liability of the members of the Board of Directors,
6. Decision on the appropriation of 2021 net profit,
7. Appointment and determination of the tenure of the Members of the Board of Directors,
8. Determination of the compensation of the Members of the Board of Directors,
9. Appointment of the Independent Auditors,
10. Providing information regarding the donations made in 2021,
11. Determining the bank’s donation limits for 2022,
12. Empowerment of the Board of Directors in connection with matters falling within the scope of articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code.
Annual general assembly documents: