On 01.03.2023, the Board of Directors of Akbank have decided to hold The Shareholders’ Ordinary General Assembly on March 28, 2023, Tuesday, at 14:00, at Akbank Headquarters, Sabancı Center, 4. Levent, Istanbul, to discuss the agenda.
The Agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly of 2022:
1. Opening and formation of the Meeting Council,
2. Reading and discussion of the 2022 Annual Report of the Board of Directors,
3. Reading of the 2022 Auditors Report,
4. Reading, discussion and approval of the Financial Statements of 2022,
5. Release of liability of the members of the Board of Directors,
6. Decision on the appropriation of 2022 annual profit,
7. Decision on affording the Special Fund regarding the revaluation transaction made in accordance with the Provisional Article 32 and the Paragraph (Ç), Duplicate Article 298 of the Tax Procedure Law from the Extraordinary Reserves.
8. Providing information and holding a vote regarding the share buy-back program initiated with the decision of the Board of Directors meeting dated 16.02.2023,
9. Appointment and determination of the tenure of the Members of the Board of Directors,
10. Determination of the compensation of the Members of the Board of Directors,
11. Appointment of the Auditors,
12. Providing information regarding the donations made in 2022,
13. Determination of the Bank’s donation limits for 2023,
14. Authorization of the Board of Directors in connection with matters falling within the scope of articles 395 and 396 of the Turkish Commercial Code.
Annual general assembly documents: